Social networking evolves with time and it helps to keep an eye on what new apps are brewing up everyday. The following are some of the apps worth checking up:
1. TrackGram – this is mainly for Instagram, it tracks who un-followed you and who is not following you back.
2. Tapestry – now you can instantly post your story on Tapestry and share to Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter. Use taps, photos, Graphics Interchange Formats (GIFs) and text to create tappable stories.
3. BuzzE Social – Travel virtually to almost anywhere in the world and talk with people you meet along your virtual journey. Join live conversations and talk about movies, music, sports, politics and more.
4. Hangtime – Don’t miss out on fun with friends. See your friends’ social calendars by day and by hour and never miss a Facebook event, concert or party again. When your friends are interested in attending the events you get real-time updates as to who is going and who is not interested.
5. TapIt – TapIt social allows you to interact the way social media was meant to be – with people around you! Meet people a truly social sense and get away from your computer and your old way of net working, and make some new friends.