Once you setup your blog, the next thing you need to do is come up with content for your blog. Of course with so many blogs out there, it can be challenging to create eye-catching content that will interest your audience and keep them coming back for more. Since I know how frustrating this may be, I decided to share with you a few tips I have learned along the way. Here are some of my to go to tips:
Nonetheless, the following are some of the ways I generate my content:
1) Read whats trending on social media and also use Google Trends to see hot news
2) Read other blogs and checkout popular topics
3) Listen to your instincts and write what inspires you
4) Join groups on LinkedIn and participate
5) Conduct a keyword search on Google Keyword Planner
6) Use Mind-Mapping which I learned in school, this helps expand on your idea
7) Write about what piques you
You can also visit Social Media Examiner and read about their suggested tips for blogging.
I would like to hear from you and learn the kind of approach you take when creating content.