Social networking evolves with time and it helps to keep an eye on what new apps are brewing up everyday. The following are some of the apps worth checking up:
1. TrackGram – this is mainly for Instagram, it tracks who un-followed you and who is not following you back.
2. Tapestry – now you can instantly post your story on Tapestry and share to Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter. Use taps, photos, Graphics Interchange Formats (GIFs) and text to create tappable stories.
3. BuzzE Social – Travel virtually to almost anywhere in the world and talk with people you meet along your virtual journey. Join live conversations and talk about movies, music, sports, politics and more.
4. Hangtime – Don’t miss out on fun with friends. See your friends’ social calendars by day and by hour and never miss a Facebook event, concert or party again. When your friends are interested in attending the events you get real-time updates as to who is going and who is not interested.
5. TapIt – TapIt social allows you to interact the way social media was meant to be – with people around you! Meet people a truly social sense and get away from your computer and your old way of net working, and make some new friends.
If you are like me, you probably have the tendency of keeping up with the quick changes of social media. Its well known that social media has many components that makes it relevant and user friendly, social media is so many things, and to say that it is just Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc., is an understatement that needs to be debunked. There is more to the social media landscape than what you already know. If you want to be savvy in this endless world of social media, then you need to put in time to learn about the functionalities of each social media platform before you decide which one suits you the best.
The Social Media Landscape continues to grow every single day and if you call yourself a social media expert, it is imperative to keep up with whats new. Although it may be time-consuming and tedious browsing through the net to stay updated with new tools, do what you can with the little time you have and learn the most relevant tools that benefit your business or if you use social media for fun, its ok to stay relevant too and know your ways around the social media landscape. You will be surprised with the tools that are out there, these tools will rock your social media world and teach you a thing or two on how to engage your audience. Its fascinating what you can do with all this knowledge you have at your finger tips. For instance, did you know that there are over fifty social media platforms that are there to make your life easy depending on how you use social media? If it’s for business, then you have the most valuable weapon at your disposal.
Here are some media platforms worth checking out: Hootsuite, Topsy, Followerwonk, Social Mention, Trunk.ly, TweetDeck, Tendrr, Clicky, Klout, Postling, and many more. With such vast information on the world wide web, you have no excuse of being an expert in at least one or two platforms of your choice. Keep on educating yourself to stay relevant in this technology transformed world.
Go on and hon your social media skills and remember to live it up, laugh, and love!